Monday, November 19, 2007

Thomas Galvin - Author Profile

Hello, my name is Thomas Galvin. I have a master of arts degree in economics from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and my thesis can be viewed here. I don't want to spoil the ending, but it includes an experiment where subjects play Rock-Paper-Scissors (which seems to be a popular sport among "famous" economists).

I also have a bachelor of science degree in psychology from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. My thesis also involved Rock-Paper-Scissors.
I am a student of human behavior, especially in areas involving risk and uncertainty (and Rock-Paper-Scissors).
For the last three years I have been working in the commercial real estate field and recently I have been involved with industrial warehouses in the Inland Empire.
This is my blog which details the economic factors which relate to industrial and office development in the Inland Empire as well as the nation at large.

No comments: