Friday, January 29, 2010

LA TIMES!

I meant to share this earlier, just bombarded with work in the past week. I believe the economy here in LA is improving, simply because I am busier this year over last at this same time.

A sample size of 1 isn't very valid, but most of the other researchers I talk to are saying the same thing.

Anyway, last weekend the LA times released their Commercial Real Estate Quarterly.

This is usually a pretty frustrating piece for me to read; our numbers have been done for a week but they chose to use the numbers of our competitors. Sometimes they will use older numbers.

But this quarter, I got a passing mention with my killer title.

Real estate brokerage Colliers International tellingly headlined a recent report: "2009: End of a year gone bad."

You can read the rest of the article, but that is the only time Colliers is mentioned. Which is fine by me, they probably have not mentioned us in the CRE quarterly since I have been here, but now I am making inroads.


No comments: