Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Inland Empire Office Market In The Press

Pretty good article here from the Daily Bulletin

It all came together rather nicely to give an impression of what is going on and I am glad that the other commenter's in the article all agreed on the proper state of the market. It just means that the denial stage is over, and now the healing can begin.

As a researcher, I usually do not take it upon myself to sugarcoat everything and I hope my audience appreciates it.

What I see when I run the reports is a macro picture, there are a lot of little stories and individual players that all interact, and I only see a little snapshot.

This article was talked about in the Housing Bubble Blog, which tracks conditions across the country. So my snapshot is being put together with other snapshots to get a feel of the condition of the whole market.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like whatever viable part of land venture, creating a speculation property marketable strategy obliges nearby, provincial, national and/or universal learning, expertise, and experience. It additionally obliges duty to be best.For more details about inland empire real estate please contact us directly.